Friday, September 5, 2008

Loves It, I Really Do.

Zzzzzz...gees McBush's speech was boring and so contradicting. It really was, I can say so many facts but it's worthless for you racists. One thing I do have to stress is that Obama has experience, twelve years of it. He's had more experience then when Reagan and Bush got elected into office. But anyways that's not the point of this post.

The reason I'm excited is because of these dudes:




and also the Roots. I just got my tickets to their show. The two most consistent live hip-hop bands ever. This is gonna be a hell of a day. But also this Tuesday run for comfort! The Quilt is dropping. I've been feening for this CD, I recommend it. Fuck downloading support! Support! Fuck itunes too, buy the hard copie it's only reasonable to support real artist who live their music.

As I run for comfort this Tuesday to grab my Quilt...

No comments: