Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's Been A Long Time...

I shouldn't of left you, without a dope blog...to read to?

It has been about four days since i sat and wrote, but I've been busy with projects. Mixtape there, photoshoot here, blah blah blah. It feels so refreshing being able to write again, it's like medicine, so let's just say I'm an addict to this blogging world and recently I've been low on supplies. Let me clarify that is not that i don't have that much time to write, I don't really, but that since Obama got elected there's nothing that gave me excitement. Back to my regular life I guess.

Anyway, there's really nothing to say but Gnarls Barkley. So dope, their music is different and their videos are from the future. That's why I'm always in the lookout. I might be late but still, this is to dope to not promote.

No comments: