Sunday, October 12, 2008

Aspire.

Life is a beautiful struggle.

This is one of the few times that i will post my feelings away. More than likely is because my insecurities. Maintaining my patience and intelligence is getting difficult. Its becoming troublesome deciding what to do. Fuck batteling, maneging life is challenging.

Is it cheesy to say: girls, you can't live with them but you can't live without them or however that saying goes. Alternating two life's is to difficult, I'm already a master of deception and I don't want to emerge myself deeper into that filthy water.

May I add that this is more than likely only making sense to me. But I do need to write this, it's like a medicine to me. Or maybe it's worthless...I just had a breaking moment. Maybe I really shouldn't be stressing and complaining.

Kids are starving and are in middle of wars caused by people who practice gluttony and are the ones causing wars. I really shouldn't take anything for granted and should cherish the little things that I own that probably mean the world to some one else.

I appreciate you life, and I also love you.

No comments: