Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Best For Last...

Is the end of the month where I know the most birthdays, but today is the greatest of all. The ending finale, my birthday. It's been a good 16 and running. Alotta things that have molded me into the person I am today and it's even better to know that that mold doesn't stay in one shape. It keeps changing through every experience.

No I'm not gonna have a fabulous birthday bash or anything of a big deal but I will tell you what I'm gonna do. Me and my pops are gonna put on our golf caps and ride around listening to the Eminem I use to listen to. I wanna feel innocent and young again.

Just for today.

Happy birthday to my own self, I know I deserve something good but I'm living a happy life and that's the greatest gift. Thanks to all my friends and family, I love ya!

No comments: