Saturday, August 9, 2008

There's No Other Girl In The Room, But Her.


I remember the day I fell in love with you, I still don't regret it, and I think I never will. The speakers were bumping and so was my hearth. You sang to me and I listened. I wrote to you and you read. My main bitch and please excuse my French.

With an undeniable force we will always be together, fuck marriage is more to it than that. Its hard to let my feelings go since you showed me the world through your words and mind. Then soon after, I started showing you my world through my rhymes, since I was too poor to afford to do what I said that I did. Things like cars and strips of beaches, I never lived it, yet. But I promise that you're gonna be there when I do end up seeing and "making it", even though that's no such thing.

Your the only one who doesn't judge me and has been here since I started my journey of musical dynasties. I will take you on my spaceship when it's time.

I love her, my main bitch, Hip-Hop.

No comments: